Saturday, March 28, 2009

Countdown

My show at WindhamARTS opens this coming Friday - less than a week away.

The art/inspiration postcards I've designed for my show are back from the printer and they look great (if I do say so myself).

This is a detail from one of them - click image to see full-size:



You can see all three cards in the previous post (here). I'll be putting up a Paypal link just as soon as I can figure out how to do one that functions more like a shopping cart - so you can check off which cards you want, how many, and determine the total due. In the meantime, you can email me directly and I'll send you a personalized Paypal link.

Here's the deal:

There are three cards. The gallery will be selling them for $3 each or 6 for $15. If you order them through this site, I'll have to ask for $2 shipping per order (same shipping no matter how many you order).

As a bonus for those who order soon, I'll throw in a couple of the invitation postcards from the stack I have left over, as long as that stack lasts!

No comments: