Monday, February 11, 2008

Moving Forward

I went to a workshop this weekend. I knew I'd have little time for collage, maybe no time at all, but just in case, I packed along a glue stick, a small pair of scissors, and a very small grab-bag folder of scrap paper. As I suspected, I didn't have time to make my collage, but this morning I restricted my palette to the contents of that folder.

A little more than half way through this project, I've begun to think: what's next? Will I continue to make collages? Maybe one a week instead of one a day? Will I take on a different one-a-day discipline? I definitely do want to follow this effort with another. I'm not sure exactly what, though I have a few ideas. I'm thinking about it.


#30




#31




#32




#33





#34





More to come...

No comments: