Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Brand New Blog

Welcome to my shiny new blog. Well, it WILL be shiny, once I sort out the look of the thing. So consider yourself warned. There will be pictures! And art! And links galore!

I plan to write about art and design and creative, empowered living. There is art in the day-to-day experience of crafting your life: in relationship, in work, in play, in dreams, and in taking action to realize those dreams. There is no greater art than becoming more and more YOURSELF.

I'll describe (and photograph. And draw. And collage. And who knows what else) the views from my windows and through the peepholes into my dreams. I'll share all the revelations and resources and relevant experiences that cross my path, all the gorgeous inspiring creativity I find in the world and on the web, including books and quotes and music and movies and art and recipes and really good web sites. The point is: INSPIRATION!

My other blog, Babies or Not, will not die. I will continue to post updates and relevant info and links there, too, discussing the ongoing open-ended "will-I-or-won't-I" which has, at least in part, defined my life for the past few years (if not more!)

But there are other parts of me. For instance, I am creative! And it's time this particular part got a room of its own.

So, welcome to my
soon to be shiny, brand new blog!

I hope you like.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Ah-ha! My sleuthing skills are a glorious thing to behold. I think you needed a new space to "be" if that makes sense. I am glad for you.